Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Update and Hauls: Legacy Power Morpher and Legacy Megazord, Megaforce Pink Ranger


So I went to Toys R Us after my Brothers Graduation and We found these. After Months of Searching! and the Armored Red Ranger which I had ordered online I found a couple days on Toys R Us after It arrived... screw this. Anyways, the Shininess of this thing is awesome and the Legacy Power Morpher is awesome aswell, I love it!

 It'll look good on display, just need to get the 2010 Rangers and I'll be good to go...
I Had also ordered Pink online since I had trouble finding her and It arrived on Tuesday I think.
So the completed team looks great and all I need is 4" Robo Knight, Vrak, The Loogie, and The Metallic ones, maybe the Wonder Bros too.
It's nice seeing the Teams next to each other.
I just wish they'd make the Rest of the Goseiger Figuarts to close the gap between Shinkenger and Gokaiger
I'm also Eager to get 4" Gokaiger figures for Super Megaforce.

No comments:

Post a Comment