Heisei Godzilla, my second favorite design or maybe the third, First being Final Wars Godzilla and Second Godzilla x Mechagodzilla (Kiryu) and Tokyo S.O.S Godzilla. The Heisei Godzilla series were pretty cool, So far I've seen all but two, Godzilla 1985 and Godzilla vs Biollante. This one I believe is the 1991 suit from Godzilla vs King Ghidorah... or at least that's what it's supposed to look like. It's a vinyl figure and it's very soft and squishy, let's move on to the review.
Figure
The figure is nicely detailed all around, it has the skin texture and the fins or plates on its back. The paint is sprayed on the fins, in a white and kinda blue-ish color. The end of the tail is a little fat, not too big but it is large, it's a nub at the tip of the tail.
It's nicely articulated, since it's a vinyl it does move its legs to and fro, and the arms go in and out. The head rotates and the tail is on a glue seal, but I broke the seal and it can turn.
Its face is a little derpy and a little off, however it's adorable in a way.
It's tail is long, about 8"+ in length.
It's 6"-7" tall, and it has a very upright posture.
Tag
The tag reads "Movie Monster Series -Standard-" It also has a nice picture of Godzilla.
The inside has it's 100 meters tall and 60,000 tons (Roku-sen I think, I'm still learning) *edit It says Roku Man 6万「ろくまん」
Likes and Would Likes
Nothing is there that I don't want, and it really isn't lacking anything, It's a vinyl figure and it's a really nice one. It has that adorable derpy look to it.
Overall
So overall it's really freaking nice! It's in good scale with other vinyl figures, except for some others, but scaling doesn't necessarily matter. I play with this a lot more since it is indeed a toy so you know. The tag comes attached and you can take it off so you could display it either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment