This was really the main reason why I got the other two, I was thinking about just getting this one but what was I going to do with just this one, This one is really one of my favorite toys, I saw it in Goseiger and again in Megaforce and I liked the design. It was really funny how he was training Agiri for the race. Gosei Knight can be a jerk but he can learn. Robo Knight is also a bit of a Jerk, I kinda like his voice, at least it's not the voice of the 10" Robo Knight prototype. So I got this and the other two and I'm really happy I got them, I kinda wish I had picked up the others before... I'm filled with regret, I will however, try to find the Legacy Megazord. The Lion Mechazord's counterpart is Groundion, the Ground one of the 3 Lions along with SkyLeon and SeaLeon the Sky and Sea respectively. Let's get to the review.
![]() |
| The Majestic Lion |
Box
The box is great, I absolutely love the box! It has some really nice artwork of the Lion Mechazord. It looks epic! The figure is also shown on the front, on the side it has "3 ways to play" and a picture of Robo Knight. The back shows how you can combine with what and how it looks like.
Lion Zord
This is just about one of my favorite things, even as I'm writing this I have the figure right next to me. It's just really nice, It has a silver snout and teeth, the rest is just gray plastic but it's still really nice. Green eyes and gold. This is it's Zord from.
Robo Knight Mode
It acts as a figure and it's just really nice, I transform it over and over from mode to mode. It just looks great and Its fun doing the transformation.
It looks nice along side your 4" figures. Not too poseable but it's really nice.
Lion Mechazord
The Mechazord is really nice, It just looks great, a bit of dull gray plastic but it's kinda shiny in a way. It looks great from all angles because of its Robotic Animal design, the wheels are nice and have the red on them, only the outer ones actually roll. The Claws are nicely painted and It's good Black, Silver, Red and Gold color scheme. I specially like the claws.
Tank Mode
Accessories
Not much, just missiles and Cards. They're not spring loaded, you have to push to launch. They go on the side of the "claws" of the Mechazord.
It comes with two cards, one for the Lion Zord and one for the Gosei Grand Megazord. They makes sounds in the Gosei Morpher of course.
Tank Mode
You have to remove the top piece as a whole, it has clips so It should be easy to take it apart.
Once you take it out just place back but upside down.
It should look like Den-O Sword form... er... I mean a face.
Just flip the tabs open and take out the "handles" from the bottom of them.
There you have a Robo Knight with his tank.
It's really fun to play with.
Dislikes and Would Likes
none. Let's move on.
Overall
I love this toy, It's great, it's fun and it's Grand... hahahaha... ok, It's just a lovely sight and I view it as eye candy, specially in Lion Mechazord Mode. In case you don't know I love Lions. It's just great and fun and awesome and epic, I can't really say much but I'd highly recommend it, if you just want it on it's own you can buy it but If you want to make something else buy the Knight Bros (SeaLion & SkyLion) to form something Grand.
















No comments:
Post a Comment