Total Pageviews

Friday, June 28, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce - Sea Lion Blue Ranger Cycle


So, this is the  Sea Lion... the second Sea Lion, or Ultra Change Zord... So I guess its something.
This is the Hyper Headder from Goseiger which belongs to Datas to make Datas Hyper, seeing as how it's not here it's on its own.

Package

The package is simple, nothing special aside from the art.

Cycle

The cycle is cool, It uses a similar mold to the other two with minor alterations. It comes with the Blue Ranger.
Since it's not really the "Sea Lion" you can open up the wings.
Or keep them folded in and It looks like a really cool submarine.
Since the Headder was just a Head in Japan this needed something so it's a bike and it actually looks cool with the Base Body.
The bike is kinda useless but you can put them on the feet in the Megazord so it rolls.

Ultra Change Zord

The Head is actually pretty awesome. I like the simple design and the Face on the bottom that the Japanese version has is gone.

Power Cards
The art for the cards are pretty awesome specially the Ultra Gosei Great Megazord.

Combination: Ultra Gosei Ground
Looks pretty cool and it'll fit better here.

Combination: Ultra Gosei Great Megazord
I say this is a pretty awesome combination. All the heads here are just great, specially with the main five being on one row. The back is composed of the three vehicles.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Minor paint apps, that's it.

Overall


I love this thing and I have no issue with it, it looks great in vehicle mode too.

No comments:

Post a Comment