MMPR Season 3, not many memories to be honest, I remember watching the movie and some of Season 3's Episodes. I was completely lost when I saw the Red Aquitar Ranger Forever Red, I had no idea until later, and more recently, The White Ranger was taken from Dairanger, the Bikes were inspired by the Kakuranger Bikes with the rest of the team being Zyuranger suits... That's a lot. These bikes were used in the show. They look nice, I like em, I'm going to try to get the rest of them. And As always:
Saban:Power Rangers/MMPR::Toei:Super Sentai Series 16/Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger
Saban:PR/MMPRS2::Toei:SSS17/Gosei Sentai Dairanger
Saban:PR/MMPRS3::Toei/SSS18:Ninja Sentai Kakuranger
Let's go on to the review.
Box
The box is nice, has the green color and the old MMPR Logo. In the front you see a display window with the figure and the Bike. The back has the pictures and it reads:
"POWER RANGERS JUMP ON THEIR
NEW SHARK CYCLES TO PURSUE
LORD ZEDD'S EVIL SPACE ALIENS.
HELP THE POWER RANGERS SAVE
EARTH FROM EVIL SPACE ALIENS!
- COMES WITH FULLY ARTICULATED POWER RANGER!
- RETRACTABLE KICK STAND!
- FREE-WHEELING SHARK CYCLES!"
You know, the usual crazy 90's stuff. On the side you get the "Story."
That's it
Contents
You get one Shark Cycle, one White Ranger, one Saba Sword and One Sticker Sheet for the Bike, no stickers for the White Ranger.
One side is fully stickered.
You must apply stickers on the other side... it was a pain.
Bike/Detail
After you apply the stickers it looks great. The wheels have some really nice chrome and I think they also have rubber. The kickstand is also nice, it helps it stay up, the design is that of Ninja Red's Shark Bleeder. The mouth has the teeth sculpted in and they're chrome. everything else is stickered and not painted, the head has the Tiger Coin.
Figure without Shield/ Detail
The figure is nice, just lacks stickers and an accurate belt. It's about 4-5 inches tall.
The helmet looks nice from the front, kinda looks squished.
The side looks great, you can see the tiger ears, but it's still looks kinda squished.
From the top it looks great, It has nice gold paint and the black nicely applied.
The body is blank and has the wrong belt. The chest has the Diamonds but it will be covered by the shield, it also has a holster.
Of course he can ride it.
Accessories
It comes with the Shield and The Saba Sword.
The shield is nicely sculpted and painted a bronze color instead of the gold chrome like the Chogokin Kibaranger.
Overall
The inside of the back piece has a peg which goes onto the hole in the back of the White Ranger.
With the shield it looks good, and I'm happy it's accurate.
Saba has a lot of detail, It's molded in white plastic but It looks great. It does have a hole for the peg on the hand of the White Ranger.
The holster is small so it just slides in from the back, it has little bumps to keep it from falling off.
Just slide it in.
And of course it can be held. Try to do your best not to break the pegs on the hands, otherwise he wont be able to hold Saba anymore.
He can also hold it like this.
Articulation
It's very articulated, the legs are stiff, you might not wanna force it too much if it wont move. The head turns, the arms go in and out, forward and back. The legs go back and forth and in and out. The knees bend, it's really stiff though so don't force it. It kinda locks at a point. It's really nice and you can do a lot with it, just be careful.
Dislike and Would Likes
![]() |
| Tommy: I thought you knew what you were doing. Saba: I do. |
The figure is really nice, I just wish I had the sticker sheet and the accurate belt... that's really it. No other problems, paint maybe but otherwise, that's really it.

























No comments:
Post a Comment