Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce - Gosei Great Megazord (DX)

When I saw this months ago I was like "I am not getting this" and now I got it... a couple days ago. I regret not getting it months ago, but that doesn't matter. Let's get to the review after such a short intro... 
but first
Power Rangers Megaforce - Tensou Sentai Goseiger
Saban-Toei
20th-34th
Gosei Great Megazord- Gosei Great
Comes with a card...

Box
The box is nice, it shows the Megazord and has nice art and a nice design. The back shows how to use with what.

Zords

The zords are nice, the Dragon, Phoenix, Shark, Snake and Tiger are nicely molded, no opening mouth though... They do indeed have wheels, and are missing some bits of paint applications.
The horn moves on the Dragon... I dont' know why.

Mechazords

The Mechazords are nice too, otherwise you'll have headless bodies.

Dragon MechaZord

The dragon is the largest and the one that changed the most, the neck can no longer be removed and the tail has the face, the torso doesn't do a flip so that the head is revealed. It does however, have an extra joint on the wings.
Pilot: Troy, the Red Megaforce Ranger
Vehicle: Jet Liner
Element: Air/Sky

Phoenix MechaZord
The Phoenix is nice, bit of missing paint but still nice, didn't change much and still does it's thing.
Pilot: Emma, The Pink Megaforce Ranger
Vehicle: Jet
Element: Air/Sky

Snake MechaZord
Snake has a nice design, plus, I like snakes. The Snake MechaZord is the only Zord with Pupils. 
Pilot: Jake the Black Megaforce Ranger (It rhymes)
Vehicle: Train
Element: Earth

Tiger Mechazord
The tiger is very Sabertooth Tiger-ish. It's nice and it reminds me the ZyuTriceratops for some reasons... I believe it bred with ZyuSaber Tiger. It looks nice, like the rest it's missing some paint.
Pilot: Gia, the Yellow Megaforce Ranger
Vehicle: Bulldozer
Element: Earth.

Shark MechaZord
Shark is cool, He has a hole on his mouth but it's ok. It's painted a nice silver and gold.

COMBINATION!: Gosei Great Megazord

When combined they make the Gosei Great Megazord which is pretty nice. The sword has a gap on it which can be bothersome because of how innacurate it is.

The head was stored on the tail...

It is fairly large, so It'll still look good on display if you let go of many things.

Power Cards
It comes with two cards. One of the Gosei Great Megazord which acts as a Victory Charge and the other of Gosei Great Grand Megazord.
 It's difficult taking a picture with a phone on your hand while trying to hold up a card...
Gosei Morpher.

COMBINATION!: Gosei Great Grand Megazord

I forgot to open the legs for the head T-T
You take the Gosei Great and Gosei Grand and make the Gosei Great Grand, It's Great... It's also Grand.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Minor complaints, lack of paint and drastic changes done to the transformation, other than that this is ok.

Overall


It makes for good display due to it's large size. So I'd recommend getting it, on both modes it's great and if you have the auxiliary ones it'll just look better and It'll be more fun. Also due to the Zord builder system you can mix and match the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment