Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce - Metallic Force (Megaforce) Black Ranger

Procrastination no more, I've watched at least 10 episodes in total of MMPR S2 but I haven't watched Wizard or Kyoryuger... or Dekaranger... anyways, This, or last weeks episode of Megaforce which was episode 12 called "Last Laugh" which was an adaptation of some episode of Goseiger, but I remember I really liked it and when I saw the previews showing the "Jokes" oh god... those jokes were horrible, but I was exited to see what sort of joke they would make. The episode was pretty good, Gia was the 1st to go because of the Goseiger, she turned into a ball of light and then they tried to get her back and they couldn't. Boy was Jake pissed, anyways, the episode was about Megaforce Blue rather than black and on the next review I will be talking about Blue... in a Megaforce Black review.... let's-a-move on.

Figure

He looks more gray than black because they couldn't really pull off the Metallic with black so they put some silver wash, unfortunately he has it in the "snake" and the visor. It still looks cool though. The back of the belt isn't painted though...
All the detail is there, it's pretty awesome!

Accessories

The usual.

Gosei Blaster and Gosei Morpher

Blaster and Morpher.
They peg... and look at that paint and detail.

Snake Axe

It looks great and it also has some of the silver wash.

Power Cards

You get a Morphing Card
You can morph too.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Nothing much just the visor and logo plus some paint.

Overall

Overall, it's great and you can play with it or you can put on display and it's a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment