I missed the episode "Ultra Power" so I watched it the day after and I liked it, it was pretty awesome, and since I have the metallics I thought why not. Troy is getting a little better at acting so not much to complain about the dialogue was ok and the overall structure was nice. They faced a monster called "Distractor" I think, who distracted the rangers so that Vrak can acquire the Wild Zord so he can destroy the world. They go into Megazord mode since Distractor is giant and he pretends to be hit then brings illusions of past monsters. Robo Knight comes to the rescue and snaps them out of it so that they can chase Vrak while Robo Knight stalls Distractor. Vrak couldn't get through the force field so once the Rangers arrive they break the seal. Troy pulls it out and the Zord goes crazy until Vrak seizes it. He destroys a couple buildings and Distractor gains the ability to make the illusions "corporal" in the words of Arin Hanson. The rangers have trouble and Troy tries to get to the Wild Zord... the rest on Wednesday. Let's move on.
Figure
The figure is done in a very nice shiny paint, it looks nicer than the regular ones. Aside from that, it's not much different, only the Red got special treatment any other colors in the toy didn't get shiny paint. Unfortunately the back of the belt isn't painted.
So everything from the original figure is still in tact, the only difference is the paint.
Accessories
You get a very nice Metallic Dragon Sword, you get the Blaster and Morpher, a figure and a Power Card.
Gosei Blaster and Morpher
Same basic detail, not much is different, it's in the same pain as the regular one.
They peg in nicely on the figure... just look at that Red paint.
Dragon Sword
The Dragon Sword is the same as the other one but cooler, because of metallic paint.
Power Card
It's the same as before, no Change Card since it comes with the Morpher, and of course it makes a sound in the morpher.
Dislikes and Would Likes
One issue, maybe two, Paint and the back of the belt, also because of the way it was packaged, holding the Gosei Blaster, the hand was more open and the Sword doesn't fit in as nicely as I would like it to.
Overall
Overall it's a very nice figure, it's super awesome, the metallic paint makes this a lot cooler. It also makes a great addition and for a 4" figure you can pose it in a lot of way and you can play with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment