Another Car review, I kinda like making these, anyways, this is one of the more "modern" looking cars. I like these, I love looking at them and they have a "real" design, one of which, you could find in the street. I like these sorts of cars since I like to play with them and when I was younger before I started to think about collecting, I wanted to find some of these real looking cars rather than Hot Wheel's more typical "designer" cars. So I like these for that reason and this one has a nice design, I think they started around 85' and still being made... I don't get it... anyways let's get moving.
Back of the Package!
Something different.
Car
I like the shininess of it since it has a glittery look and the design is just great, it's nice to look at.
The front has a lot of detail and the back has the logo printed, the grill (I think) has the silver outlines and the headlights look real!
The side view gives me eyegasms!
Nothing.
Overall
If I weren't terrified of driving, I'd get this car!


No comments:
Post a Comment