Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quick Review: Hot Wheels - "70 PLYMOUTH AAR CUDA HW PERFORMANCE 247/250

I like cars, they're cool, specially old-ish looking cars, they  feel... nostalgic for whatever reason. I also like Hot Wheels but I don't really want to collect them for various reasons, I'll usually just pick out a couple that I like. I have a lot of cars, and by a lot I mean a fair amount. I might pick out a couple someday to post pictures and stuff. This is a quick review because I honestly have no Idea what to review and I don't have much time since I have a lot! of homework... so I have to do this for now. Ok, so let's get started.

Back of the Packaging

The back says

"Celebrate the heritage of Hot Wheels®
with these classic and modern favorites.
From vintage muscle cars to exotic sports
cars, these are prefect to play and look
great on display! Collect them all to build
your own Hot Wheels® showroom.
Each sold separately, subject to availability."


Car

From the back and the front the car looks cool, it's blocky-ish, it looks nice and awesome. It's very detailed but it's never painted in, they usually just print other stuff but they don't paint the details such as lights and stuff for these.
The colors are nice, the blue and the green with the letters and such. It just looks nice, the front wheels are covered a bit which I love to see on a car. It looks great.
It's freaking awesome, I love this, the look, the colors, the feeling it gives me.

Dislikes and Would Likes

I can't really think of anything, it's pretty nice, I like it as it is.

Overall

It's a nice looking toy car, what else can I say. I like it and if you like it, get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment