Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce - Ultra Metallic Force Black Ranger

Due to my very bad habit of procrastinating, forgetting things, and being prone to any sickness, specially during the changing of seasons and heat, this Review is super late... Alright, I forgot to post this because I was playing Zelda, I haven't gotten to write this until 6 (I started at 4) because the head made me bleed a ton and now I'm doing this and as fast as I can. Ok, so, Jake eventually laughs and ends up in the little jar, and then you have four Rangers left, Troy, Noah, Emma and Robo Knight. Emma laughs, Troy and Noah are left and Robo Knight just leaves. Troy shows awkward weird emotion just saying and laughing at puns. Noah laughs at a Science joke and the monster shows up, Troy Laughs at a fart joke and he gets caught. Noah and Robo Knight are left and they work together saying this winner of a joke!
Ahem!
"Why so seagulls fly over the sea?"
"Because if they flew over the bay, they'd be called baygulls (Bagels)!"
that makes the monster destroy his jar and go giant, I liked this episode, a lot... well kind off.
Let's move on.

Figure

This is truly awesome and unfortunately the Armored Might version was cancelled (at least to my knowledge)
It uses most of the male base body and the only different things are the head, the header piece and the upper arms which have the shoulder pads. Like Red, most of the pieces are repainted and the head is not on a ball joint, instead it's joined with the neck. They have a shiny Black Paint which has some glitter in it and super shiny metallic gold paint for the armor!
It's bloody amazing
Just look at that beauty, the shoulder pads specially, this one has Red eyes.

Accessories

A lot of things.

Gosei Blaster and Gosei Morpher

The usual greatness.
They peg on the sides.

Ultra Sword

The sword is cool, just needs a hole for the Morpher...

Power Cards

 Ok, Let's begin
 Jake with his Snake Axe
 The Red Ninja Storm ranger, can't wait to get the figuarts.
 The snake mechazord
 Troy!
 Vrak! the Villain from the current season.
The morphing card.
It also makes sounds in the morpher.
Vrak's card makes this weird noice.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Moar paint! Nao! Plus a peg.
I'm also glad they didn't mess up the coloring of the helmet.

Overall

Overall, It's great! I love it, it just looks great next to the others, plus it comes with awesome cards and It just looks pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment