So how's the weather guys?... Ok ok, I know that there wasn't a Megaforce Episode, I shoulda checked the schedule and this week it could have been something else but whatever, for now it's going to be Megaforce Pink! which I accidentally called Blue on the last review but I fixed it... So Emma is very very very pretty in my opinion, even more than Gia... Just saying, anyways, He character is ok, nothing to complain that much about since she isn't that bad of an actress. Let's move on.
Figure
Just like the Red one I like this one so very much because, come on, just look at it, it looks amazing!
The shield doesn't look bad at all but it is smaller than the one the guys have. Unfortunately the shoulder pads are restrictive of articulation. The arms and the hands are re-sculpted, the boots and even the head rather than just re-used. Every part of it is shiny which is great! But it is missing some black paint on the shoulder pads and other parts of the "shield"
I love the detail all around.
The boots are new, the hands and the head, it all has the detail including the Sentai boots and gloves.
The new head sculpt is better in my opinion and the head and neck are one piece rather than just a ball jointed head. Plus... Blue eyes!
Accessories
Oh boy...
Gosei Morpher and Gosei Blaster
Oh my god it's beautiful!
They peg on onto the sides.
Ultra Sword
The Ultra Sword is cool! just needs a hole for the peg...
Power Cards
Hmmm I'll start here!
JASON! THE RED RANGER!
NICK! THE RED MYSTIC FORCE RANGER
ROBO KNIGHT! THE RED ROBO KNIGHT POWER RANGER!
TROY! THE RED MEGAFORCE RANGER! DO YOU SEE ANY TEARS?
Emma the Pink Megaforce Ranger... there's only one pink card... why?
TROY! THE RED MEGAFORCE RANGER! I DREAM OF MEGA RANGER BATTLES
It works on the Morpher!
Dislikes and Would Likes
More paint and a peg on the Ultra Sword.
Overall
Overall it's a super nice figure and it can be used as a placeholder if you really liked Goseiger. It has nice articulation and the design is awesome! If you find these, get one if you like em'.






No comments:
Post a Comment