Like the last review, It's another quick one for now since I know what I'll do the following 6 weeks. Like the other one, I picked it out for eye candy reasons and I picked it up with the other 1 plus another 2, it's a nice looking car. I do consider this one oldish because the car it's based on it's from the early 1970s, so yeah, that's fairly old, the design was done by Yoshihiko Matsuo, the toy was done by Hot Wheels designer Phil Riehlman, for more info, here's an article on the actual car and the toy one. Nevertheless, I absolutely love this one, It's just eye candy, not as much as the one I previously reviewed but it's just awesome, I like rolling this on my desk in front of the computer, it's fun. Let's move on.
Back-O-the-Box
The back says basically the same as the other one.
"Celebrate the heritage of Hot Wheels®
with these classic and modern favorites.
From vintage muscle cars to exotic sports
cars, these are prefect to play and look
great on display! Collect them all to build
your own Hot Wheels® showroom.
Each sold separately, subject to availability."
Car
The back and the front are very nicely detailed, they have the main bits. It doesn't look as blocky but it's very chunky looking which is awesome.
The side is the best part of looking at a car in my opinion, the side! the godda-... erm, I like the sideview, it just looks fantastic, and all the painted details look great. Also it says Tom Bork...the hell...
Pictures like these are the best.
Dat sideview tho. The paint is pretty nice, I like the wheels too.
Dislikes and Would Likes
Nothing much I can really dislike about this car.
Overall
Overall this is a great looking, It's just very nice eye candy and it's fun to play with... hopefully I wont get the paint scratched...

No comments:
Post a Comment