Total Pageviews

Friday, September 20, 2013

Quick Review: Hot Wheels - SHARKRUISER HW IMAGINATION 74/250

Another car? yes, why? because I actually wanted to review this one since it's one of the cooler ones... maybe. This shark looking one is part of the HW IMAGINATION! and it honestly looks pretty awesome since you know, sharks are cool which is why they have a week dedicated to them. My favorite shark would be, you know, the Great White or the Tiger shark because they look cool.

Car

The Shark is legitimately awesome, mostly because of the teeth and the tail and the shiny chrome bits.
From the front he looks like he has buck teeth... put on some glasses, anyways, the tail is the thing that annoys me because it is pointed the wrong way and it just makes it look like some sort of dolphin with buck teeth.
Oh my god that side view!
 I just love these things.
... I just can't stop looking at this.

Dislikes and Would Likes

The tail?

Overall

 It's very nice eye candy, just look, if you find it and like it just get it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I had a white and orange ver. of that when I was a youngster.

    ReplyDelete