Sigh... no Power Rangers Megaforce this week, whatever, I'll watch some Sentai... but I don't wanna... plus I've been postponing the watching of MMPR Season 2 or rather I've been procrastinating. Anyways, no Megaforce because of some "play" thing so it'll resume next week... I was hoping to write about Megaforce here. Apparently some people think Troy acts better when Emma is involved or rather when the dialogue is exchanged with Emma. I don't really see much of a difference. Anyways, this figure is next, let's move on.
Figure
It's done in a nice hot pink rather than a lighter tone of pink, it would be nicer to have the lighter pink. The Pink is super metallic and it looks awesome but only the pink color was metallic, not the white or the gold. The back of the belt isn't painted either.
All the detail is still there and it's just nice.
Accessories
You get the usual.
Gosei Blaster and Gosei Morpher
You get a regular Morpher and Blaster.
They peg nicely on the belt. Look at that paint.
Phoenix Shot
Unfortunatly the Phoenix shot isn't done in a shiny or Pearly white paint.
Power Card
You get a Morphing Card.
Makes a sound in the Morpher.
Combination
The Phoenix Shot can combine with the Dragon Sword, it's pretty awesome.
Dislikes and Would Likes
I want more paint and detail and that's it. plus a cloth skirt...
Overall
Overall it's super awesome and since it's the other half of the Sky team you can have fun with both.



No comments:
Post a Comment