Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Review: Power Ranger Megaforce - Ultra Metallic Force Red (Megaforce) Ranger

Blah blah blah Megaforce, Blah blah blah Megaforce, hmm I left off where? "He destroys a couple buildings and Distractor gains the ability to make the illusions "corporal" in the word of Arin Hanson." *copy and paste* alright I see where I am. Ahem, Troy tries to talk to the Wild Zord and manages to speak to it and then it breaks free of Vraks control. So, while Vrak complains the Rangers go onto UTLRA MODE! which I love, since the designs are awesome and I love Goseiger. Nevertheless, the rangers win and then we have a very odd scenery change from Goseiger footage to Megaforce footage... they tried. I liked the episode overall, I was eager for this and I waited ti'll this week to post this. Here's a link if you want to watch the episode. Let's move on.

Figure

This figure, This figure is freaking awesome! I love this design, it looks great, it also reminds me of the Magiranger's Legend form. It's also the first time since Megaranger that they have gold chest armor.
The figure has some articulation restrictions because, like Robo Knight, he has shoulder armor. The arms have gold armour and the legs are remolded too. The figure has super Shiny Red paint and amazingly sweet Gold Paint. The weapons and holster are also super golden shiny. It has the black highlights in the front but not the back or on the shoulders. The back of the belt is painted.
Very detailed all around. It's just very accurate. The Ultra Dragon Zord is super detailed, with the painted green eyes.
The hands are new, the boots are new, they even have the plated look and bolts, and around the neck it's painted black and has a collar. I just can't stop looking at this figure, it's almost perfect!
Plus I think the sculpt is better on this one, since the head is a new mold, and it's not just a head, it's a head connected to the neck rather than just a ball jointed head.

Accessories

Those are a lot of accessories, 6 power cards, the blaster and morpher and the Ultra Sword.

Gosei Blaster and Gosei Morpher

The Morpher is Shiny like the rest of the armor
The blaster is the same but it's not like you'll use either one anyway.
You have an Ultra Sword so they'll just go here, anyways, admire the beauty of this picture.

Ultra Sword

It's nice, the detail is there but it's missing the logo that they could have put in there. They could also put a hole... since you know, you can put the Morpher there, because it was on the show!
It's nice either way, it just finishes the look of the figure.

Power Cards

Oh boy, where to start...
 This one is cool
 Jungle Fury Red, I need to watch Jungle Fury, Its awesome!
 Dragon Mechazord
 Dragon Zord
 Megaforce Red with the Blaster with the Header on.
The Morphing card for Red.

And they make sounds in the Morpher.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Just the hole for the Morpher on the Ultra Sword and more paint like always.

Overall

Overall it's a nicer figure than the regular Megaforce Red, it's also a lot better than the Armored Might one since this just has better paint and detail. So if you like it just get it, that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment