In PRS they go Mega Mode by using the Kanji for super. Their suits and weapons change and to be honest, they're awesome. While Red looks better in almost everything (IMO) I prefer yellow in Mega Mode. Blue looks cool, and the Helmet looks awesome. Let's move on.
Figure
The figure is nicely sculpted, using the same body just in a different color. It's nicely painted and the back of the belt isn't. It is missing some tiny bits of other paint apps and the White joints are bothersome sometimes. Not as much anymore.
Accessories
The Mega Blade looks pretty cool, and unfortunately has no paint, not even a nice silver finish or traces of black paint.
The Hydro bow looks pretty cool, it's the only personal weapon that has no paint on it.
You can see all the detail, including the Shiba clan symbol on the side.
Even though it doesn't happen in the show, you can strike out Baddies with the Hydro bow.
Dislikes and Would Likes
Minor paint apps are missing and I would have liked a Folded Mega Blade.
Overall
It looks cool in display and if you have the regular Blue Ranger you can have him wield the Hydro Bow. I like the figure and that's all I have to say.









No comments:
Post a Comment