Oh boy... this is going to be a very long review... I hesitated reviewing this and the Morpher because I don't have any other MMPR figs to pose em with for the pictures, but then I went on Ebay and saw the price for the Black Ranger and went like "... eh, screw it" and there you have it folks. Anyways, I did indeed watch MMPR like I've mentioned before and I had a bootleg Megazord and Dragonzord when I was younger, I don't have any pictures sadly and they were thrown out about 1-2 years ago, they also had Zyuranger stickers and I had the bootleg flipheads too. I used to love those things. I believe I had the Megazord around 2006-2009 and then 2010 came along and saw the 2010 version of the Megazord. I was like "I already have this, I don't need it." As for the 4" figures, Oh these look cheap and they're smaller I don't want em... and I regret that. I've always liked the Daizyujin design so anything with it I want. I started watching Zyuranger around december and I love it, I'll finish it once I get my Zyuranger Figuarts... anyways, ever since the Die Cast Megazord was shown in the Comic Con Last year I wanted this. Then after months of searching, finally! It has some nostalgic value to me to be honest. Let's move on.
Box
I say I love the box the green shades kinda brings out the colors of the Megazord. It also has the Original Logo. It has a very nice picture of the Megazord and it has the pictures for each of the Zords.
The Zord is a nice shiny Chrome accessory, I love it.
The Zords don't have stickers.
Mammoth/Mastodon
The side has the story for the original Power Rangers.
The back has a brief description of what It can do and shows the zords, the Megazord and the Megazord Tank Mode.
It gives the stats and the "Secret of the Zords" and a very nice picture of the suit.
The bottom gives the contents.
The top looks fantastic.
Contents
Just out of the box, it gives you a tray with the Zord and the stickers and instructions.
The stickers are very nice and shiny.
The instructions are here. It tells you where to put the stickers.The Zord is a nice shiny Chrome accessory, I love it.
The Zords don't have stickers.
Tyrannosaurus
Triceratops
Pteranodon/Pterodactyl
Sabertooth TigerMammoth/Mastodon
Megazord Tank Mode.
Megazord.
Zords
After applying the stickers they look even better.
Tyrannosaurus DinoZord
The Tyrannosaurus is easily my favorite. Since you know, Red and Tyrannosauruses. The awesome part is that the back is painted and its nicely sculpted. Some things were changed and it is definitely smaller than the original. The thighs are Die-Cast.

Mammoth/Mastodon DinoZord
Mastodon is almost unchanged, the only difference is that the trunk doesn't move. Very few stickers are needed to apply since it has most of them on already. Also, this is not a dinosaur... it's a prehistoric mammal. The Die-Cast is in the arms of the Megazord.
Triceratops DinoZord
This is another one of my favorites and unfortunately it doesn't have wheels, however the it has a die-cast tail. The guns on the tail don't move and the horns don't move. It is indeed nicely painted, the stripe above the eye makes it look even better.
Sabertooth Tiger
The Tiger is another cool one, the teeth move and the legs do too. The tail is die-cast and the wheels don't move. It is nicely painted though.
Pteranodon/ Pterodactly
One of the simplest mecha ever, I never did know what the guns were for until now. I never did like this one that much but the move I see it now the more I like it. The Head is Die-Cast and it has some really nice chest stickers.
Combination: Megazord Tank Mode
It looks pretty awesome and unfortunately It doesn't roll. It is a nice display piece.
Combination: Megazord
The Megazord looks fantastic, Its nice and shiny. I play with it a lot even though I really shouldn't. It's heavy and it just feels good when held.
When given the Power Sword and the Mastodon shield it looks even cooler.
Dislikes and Would Likes
I have absolutely no complains. I know many will say how they prefer the original mold but I'm content with this and I see now issues. The Sword fits nicely and just be careful how you put it in. I say twist it as you put it in.
Overall
I say it's a fantastic display piece for your Power Rangers 20th Collection and It'll look even better with the upcoming Legacy Dragonzord. Oh boy, I'm going to have a lot of trouble getting these things. Well That's it for now.




































No comments:
Post a Comment