Total Pageviews

Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce Wave 1 - Megaforce Pink Ranger

Power Rangers Megaforce is coming back in two months I believe. Emma is cool and Gia's best friend, Her counterpart, Eri, is Alata's best friend. Both Characters are pretty cool and good singers too. Since you might not know, I like both series and I might finish Goseiger soon, Megaforce, I'm eager to see how Super Megaforce is going to turn out and I'll get the 4" Gokaiger figures. Anyways, Pink was difficult to find, I could only see the rest and no Pink so I ordered this one online for about 13 bucks. I'm happy it's here and I will try to hunt down Robo Knight and the Metallic Figures. Let's move on with the review.

Figure

The figure is nicely detailed and isn't that exaggerated like the Samurai and MMPR 2010 figures. They reduced the chest size and changed the boots with heels to just boots. The back of the belt isn't painted unfortunately.
The Helmet and Sky symbol is pretty cool and the belt is nicely detailed. Plus you all know I love me some Sentai Gloves and Boots.
The helmet looks a bit off but it's still kinda spot on.

Accessories

You get the usual, the gun and morpher a card and an individual weapon which I just noticed as I'm writing this isn't pictured... yeah. Anyways Let's see the weapons!
The gun is nicely sculpted and has the "Generic Shark" header and the Morpher is pretty awesome, kinda difficult to get her to hold the Morpher.
The Gosei Morpher pegs on the side and the Gosei Blaster pegs onto the holster which pegs onto the side of the belt.
The Phoenix Shot is nicely detailed and is fairly large like in the show.
It can be held nicely.

Power Card

You get Pinks change card and it makes a sound in the morpher.



Combination: Sky Megaforce Blaster

If you have Red, just combine the Dragon Sword with the Phoenix Shot. It's a pretty cool combo.

Dislikes and Would Likes

Minor problems, just a little bit more paint and detail but it's just minor. Also the shade of pink...

Overall

I say it makes a good display piece for a Ranger fan or a Sentai fan. It's small size makes the Megazords look gigantic and it comes with fairly detailed weapons and it does combine to make the Blaster. It's a nice toy.

2 comments: