Ok, so I finished watching Power Rangers Mystic Force which was awesome by the way, then they moved on onto Power Rangers Operation Overdrive which I only watched a couple episodes up until "Once A Ranger" and then stopped, this was when my Interest in PR started to die out a bit, I didn't dislike it or think of it as a kid's show, it was just that It wasn't that interesting to me anymore, however when Jungle Fury started I only watched one episode. Let's move on!
Figure
The figure is pretty nice, it has a regular build and nothing is exaggerated, I've seen those 2010 Ranger figures, they're exaggerated in the chest area and they're present in the Pink and Yellow Rangers in Samurai too but toned down in Megaforce. The skirt bits bothered me a bit in 2006 and 2007 since they looked more like Shorts rather than what you saw on the show but now I see what having the skirt piece does, The way the skirt looks like shorts allows it to move quite a lot more. The Silver bits are nicely detailed, and it has a painted back too so that's a bonus. The figure is nicely articulated and even rotate at the thigh and cuffs of the gloves, it is missing the Sentai Gloves and Boots but I'll forgive it.
Accessories
Let's start with the Drive Defender which has a lot of detail, the girls come with the guns and the guys with the blades. It pegs onto the belt nicely.
The handle is small so putting it on the hand will not cause a drastic bend on the hands. However...
The Overdrive tracker which is Detailed nicely.
Both in the front and the back will cause stress on the hands depending on how you put it. I'd recommend not putting it like this.
Yeah, avoid that.
This is another item, Which is supposed to look like Bouken/OO Pink's Hydro shooter, which looks like a Submarine (like her vehicle), this has a light on it. It's pretty cool since the light looks like when a submarine is looking for things in the Sea floor.
The light is bright-ish, the figure is old and I got it for 13 dollars loose.
It does shine, a bit...
Since it's a large weapon you'll have to be careful posing.
So it might look like this.
Overall
Just one issue, maybe a Drive Defender in blade mode too, other than that maybe a show accurate Hydro Shooter. That's it, no problem other than that. I'll try to get the whole thing, Yellow, you're next!














No comments:
Post a Comment