Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Haul: S.H. Figuarts Red Hawk with Jet Winger

I had Black Condor before I owned the Akibarangers and I didn't own any of the Reds that appeared in Akibaranger. So I bought this since I had some money.
This figure is great. I love the Red White and Yellow.
With Akibaranger S2 showing the prototypes for Yellow Owl, White Swan and Blue Swallow I'm pretty happy, It'll be great, but I'm a little concerned, I do hope the Girls come with swappable skirt pieces like the Shinkengers and Gokaigers, I'm aware that Yellow Buster didn't have them and I think Petra Ranger isn't going to come with them. Posing the Girls without the extra pieces is going to be difficult.
I'm content with what I have, he'll be reviewed after Deka Red, and Bouken Red are in my possession since I don't like being out of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment