Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah and Baragon but who cares: Giant Monster all out attack is a fantastic movie! I just watched it yesterday (8/6/2013) since I bought it maybe two weeks ago since I hadn't watched it yet. Godzilla vs Megaguirus and I'll finish the Millennium series. So this version of Godzilla is basically "evil" I guess, trying to destroy modern Japan for trying to forget their past, Red Godzilla (Baragon), Mothra and King Ghidorah, the 3 Guardian Monsters, need to be awakened to beat Godzilla and save Japan. This design of Godzilla is a mix of all previous Godzillas, it looks very different from Godzilla 2000 and Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (2002) and the Final Wars Godzilla. It also gives off hints of the Heisei Godzilla and the Original one. It also has no pupils to finish off that evil look. Let's-a-move on, oh and by the way, I watch the show, movie or something before reviewing so I refused to review this until I watched the movie.
Figure
The figure is pretty cool, it has a fair amount of detail and I believe this one is the only 6 inch scale figure of the version of the suit. It also has a nice shade of some color... the fins are nicely sculpted and kinda look edible... maybe because they remind me of some sort of snack. It's made of a harder vinyl than the Japanese ones so it does feel nice to the touch and not brittle or delicate.
It's fairly long, not as long as SpaceGodzilla and it's tail is straight with a slight curve up.
The face is very detailed, it has the bumps and the teeth are painted with black outlines. The tongue is painted red.
This version of Godzilla does not have ears, the neck is a little off and doesn't have the humpback the Suit does.
The fins like I've said before look edible but it is nicely detailed. It also has some "gaps" that weren't cut out.
The articulation is pretty basic, feet, arms, neck and the tail. It's neat, you can pull of a lot of poses with this.
Overall
I like it, I don't see that many flaws within this figure and it does look like the suit. Since it is at a 6 inch scale it will fit in nicely with your other vinyl figures. That's all I have to say about this figure to be honest.








No comments:
Post a Comment