Figure/Scaling
The figure itself is pretty nice having paint in the front and having a very stylized look which honestly looks very good. I got this figure on Christmas around 2010 I think. I had just started collecting then and I am very happy with what I got. It has paint in the from and the back is black. It's around 6 inches tall and it fits nicely with other figures of that scale.
Detail
The detail is really nice on this figure, the back is nicely detailed and the top and the legs and stuff. The lower torso has the rubbery skirt pieces that don't restrict articulation.
The face is also nicely sculpted and nicely painted.
Accessories
I'm not sure if you could call the wings accessories, but they're removable so I guess? A sword is also included, the sword is made out of everyone else's weapons, but this one is one solid piece of soft plastic. All you do with the wings is attach them. They have a lot of detail and little paint but its easy to customize.
The back isn't painted... at all
The Sword is nicely detailed and it's only missing some green and the black outline.
And of course he can hold it.
Articulation
Articulation is really good, well at least on the legs. The Arms move forward and back, the arms can rotate at the shoulders and the right wrist rotates. The legs can go forward and back and in and out. The legs rotate at the thigh and can bend at the knee. The figure also has ankle articulation which allows it to move up and down. That's about it. It's really articulated and you could get some nice poses with it.
Dislikes and Would Likes
This is going to be a short one, I wish the elbows were articulated and the figure had more paint, that's it, the wings can get in the way and I also would like them to fold down like in the show but it's still nice either way. That's about all I dislike about it, otherwise its a nice toy
Overall
Overall its a nice figure to add to your collection and if you just want to display with the rest of your Mystic Force stuff it's great, the alternate one is the Super Robot Chogokin Magi King which is nicer and has Die-Cast Pieces but it's also almost 3 times more expensive, maybe even more. So if you're just looking something nice and cheap you'll really like this figure.












No comments:
Post a Comment