So... Gosei Knight can be a prick... and so can Robo Knight... that said Gosei Knight softens up a little bit later in the Series. I love his design and his Mecha's/Megazord's Design, I wished I had the DX version but this will do in the meantime. Anyways, this is from Saban's 20th anniversary season, Power Rangers Megaforce, which is their adaptation of Toei's Super Sentai's 34th Season, Tensou Sentai Goseiger. I love the season and so far I can tolerate Megaforce (I actually like Megaforce). Formed by Robo/Gosei Knight and the Knight Brother(s), Groundion, Sealeon and Skyon or Lion Mechazord, Sealion and Skylion Mechazords. Let's get started shall we?
Figure/Scaling/Detail
The figure is really nice, being 6 inches tall it has a lot of detail... except for the face. The face is puny, but it still looks nice... just a bit.
The whole thing is detailed nicely even with the Knight Brothers, they're nicely painted aswell. The back side of the Gosei Grand Megazord isn't painted except for the silver bit in the back of the upper torso. The legs are nicely painted having silver and a nice gold. Both legs are different in detail which is good.
You can also take the shoulder bits off and it looks like this... he looks pretty awesome without his "sleeves."
The shoulder bits look a lot like the ones in DX's Lion form.
He's very poseable, arms go in and out and forward and back. The shoulder pieces get in the way just a bit. Legs can go forward and back and in and out. The necks of the Knight Brother(s) can go up and down and function as ankle articulation. The wrist can rotate and the waist can rotate aswell. The neck is on a ball joint. Since it's 6 inches tall it goes in scale with your Gosei Great Megazord, Retrofire that is.
He looks great, just look at that face!
Accessories
What mecha doesn't have a weapon right? ... wait, oh his hands are only fists so he can't hold anything... so he comes with a card like every toy in the Megaforce toyline. It's a picture with Gosei Grand. If you put it in the Gosei Morpher you get this.










No comments:
Post a Comment