Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Review: Power Rangers Megaforce - Ultra Metallic Force (Blue) Ranger

Due to some technical difficulties I've been unable to post anything this might take a while to be fixed but as of now I will attempt to post the reviews when I can if possible. Anyways, the Rangers beat whatshisface and then Blue Fur brought him back as a giant pile of goop on top of two buildings and they have to go in to destroy him from the inside. They do but they're trapped... how will they get out?! Anyways, Let's move on with the review!

Figure

It's great and in my opinion, looks better than the Armored Might one.
Like the other two guys it's still the same mold with only a couple of exceptions, the head and the header, oh and the shoulder pieces. It is nicely done in a gold paint but the "Grill" in the back, you know, the circle thing, isn't painted black.
It's truly awesome at all the angles.
The Gold reflects nicely and the eyes of the header are painted.

Accessories

You Should know by now.

Gosei Blaster and Gosei Morpher

Nice and shiny.
They Peg on the sides.

Ultra Sword

The same good things, except it's missing the hole for the peg which I wish it had.

Power Cards

 Cards...

Power Cards

 Noah, Megaforce Blue
 Fuwa Juzo! er... I mean Wild Force Red
 Troy!
 Loogie
 Morphin Card
 Robo Knight

They all make sounds in the morpher.

Dislikes and Would Likes

More paint please, oh and that peg.

Overall

Once you have the entire team you can have em' together and they look awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment