I Apologize for my absence so I'll finish my Megaforce stuff, I don't have all of the Megaforce stuff but as long as I finished the Team in their regular forms and their super forms it's good! So, I haven't watched the show due to the internet not working and I'm using my brother's laptop. Reason for not posting until now? well... I have a low drive to do, or make things and this laptop was giving me problems but now it's working so let's-a-carry on.
My Apologies for the low quality pics, I forced myself to do this and my Camera isn't charged.
Figure
This figure is pretty neat because of the pearly white color it has. Some bits aren't painted like the back plate on the belt. All of the detail is there, my Robo Knight has a weird left leg.
Accessories
Same ol' stuff.
The Weapons can be put on the hands and the Morpher can be held in the hand.
The Morpher pegs on the side.
Power Card
Basic Morphing Card.
"Stock" Footage, it does a sound, which is good and cool.
Dislikes and Would Likes
It's pretty cool, it fits but it is missing a tiny bit of paint on some parts and a tiny bit of detail.
Overall
It's a pretty nice addition for any Silver, Megaforce, or 6th Ranger fan, even a Goseiger fan, and that show is awesome!









No comments:
Post a Comment