Not nececerarly a review but it's more like a quick look for something I had been waiting for a while since Megaforce. I always wanted to see the Gokaiger suits in 4 inch from... turns out that's not exactly what we got.
The detail of the figure is pretty good, the helmet kinda sorta looks squished but it's pretty awesome, the helmet isn't on a ball joint but it's hinged at the neck. It's pretty neat, the Key and Swords in the chest are molded in.
It's kinda beefy but not that bad. It looks fantastic in certain angles.
It is fairly larger, not 4 inches but around 5. Unfortunately it doesn't fit with the other more recent figures which is a little upsetting. It is pretty nice and I think Bandai is working on something.
I say it's a pretty awesome figure.
I'm liking what I have at the moment.
I look forward to seeing more of the Super Megaforce stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment