Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Quick Look: Power Ranger Super Megaforce - Deluxe Legendary Morpher

Another quick look since, while I would absolutely love to do a full review... I can't because I want to watch the show and provide info about it and what they use it for... granted it does appear in Gokaiger... Super Megaforce will be different, very very very different.

The keys are actually pretty nice, they're nicely painted but have weird proportions... much like the Power Rangers figures... but those are nice.
They're actually sculpted really nicely, even more sculpted than the Japanese ranger keys, the Mighty Morphin' Red has the visor and T-Rex teeth molded in. If these were painted they would be fantastic, they would look great, of course, you'd need someone very skilled with paint and a brush... not like me...
The back have CE and a bolt... I think that's what it's called, the teeth of the key blade are smaller, of course, these keys are smaller... comparisons later!
The back of the legs of the Ranger Keys have the logo of the team and this scanner thing... which I can't get to work.
The Morpher itself looks pretty decent, it does look weird since it's not made like the Mobirate.
All the detail is there, even that green arrow thing.
The speakers aren't open...
The detail is there.
It looks nice... just different.
Put the key in and...
Let's do the twist! and flip. Yay! Henshin Time!
They're very different.
It's smaller and lighter but it's nice.
The Japanese version is the Legend Mobirate (I think it's called that, I didn't check the box...)
It's pretty great, can't wait to fully and properly review this. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment