Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

Update: Slow progression!

It's short but hey... I ran out of battery.
Trying to slowly get back into stop motion since my last long video was with Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla which was almost two years ago I think and with this new camera I think I can do better seeing as how I've also improved with effects.
I've had a pretty busy October and fortunately, I've gotten a new computer, hopefully I can make better quality stuff and since new monsterarts are coming about... maybe I can remake one of my earlier stop motions. There might be a new review this week, I'm not sure, hopefully I'll get around to it. Ti'll then, if not then definitely for next month, at least one per week since I have the first week off.
Also, I've gotten into steam, so you know that's good. I was trying to study my Nihongo. It's been going pretty well to be completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment