Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quick Look: Godzilla (2014) - Godzilla Destruction City set

While my reviewing area is being cleaned, you have a quick look at the Godzilla Destruction City set which I acquired in New York. It's for the new Godzilla movie, it comes with two buildings, a bridge, two jets, two helicopters and a boat.

You get a boat and a bridge, Godzilla looks pretty cool next to it.
You get the new monster, Muto, I think. You get a large building which is 4 pieces.
2 Helicopters with a pretty nice sculpt but the propeller is too thick. The propeller can actually move.
You get another building that's 3 pieces.
It falls apart and you get two Jet planes.
They're pretty nice all together, Muto and Godzilla are nicely detailed.
The buildings are actually pretty well for the larger 6-inch vinyls.
It's pretty nice for its size and I'm eager for the NECA 6" and 12" Godzilla 2014, 1994, and 1984 (85)
I would highly recommend these since they're pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment